What an unexpected honour to be nominated by the truly wonderful @nicoletteelzie!
- Why do we blog? Hopefully because we have something to share.
- Why do we follow? Because we want to hear what other people have to say. Initially I reciprocated every follow but over time I’ve started to be more discerning and I now look forward to posts from my favourite blogger friends.
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I’ve climbed seven out of the top ten peaks in England and got back down in one piece but wrecked my ankle falling down a curb when I was walking home from work
- I can’t read maps so that would be the reason I married Mr JH
- I hate flying and my mantra is: ‘I’m not going to scream; I’m not going to vomit’
- I started writing two years ago after much procrastination and now can’t stop (either)
- I’m a senior school alumna
- I have three children who’ve grown and flown
- I’ve acted in and directed several am-dram productions and usually stick to comedy as the audience invariably ends up in stitches regardless of the genre.
My Seven Nominations (yes I know I can’t count):
(if anyone has beaten me to nominating this amazing lot then I’m clearly not the only one with good taste)
- @terrytyler4 – http://www.terrytyler59.blogspot.co.uk/
- @Tehlorkay – http://tehlorkay.com/
- @rileyjfroud – https://rileyjfroud.wordpress.com/
- @malcolmwelshman – http://www.malcolmwelshman.co.uk/
- @jefffunnell1 – https://jefffunnellcrimenovelist.wordpress.com/
- @claraval – https://clairehuston.wordpress.com/
- @marciastry – http://marciastrykowski.com/
- @proofreadjulia – https://juliaproofreader.wordpress.com/about/